Friday 16 May 2014

Thankful May!

2nd:  I am grateful for my beautiful home
3rd:  I am so thankful for Google.  Honestly, it's information, entertainment and time wasting all in one!
4th:  I am thankful for quality pre-packaged baby food.  Sometimes it makes all the difference.
5th
6th:  I am thankful for the time alone this morning to recharge
7th:  I am thankful that DS2 got chicken pox and got it over and done with
8th: I an grateful for the sound of birds in the late evening.  Reminds me of childhood.
9th:  I am thankful for two sleeping children and a peaceful evening.
10th:  I am so grateful for my washing machine and dryer.  Amazing inventions!
11th:  I am thankful for my John Lewis coffee and cake vouchers.  What a treat!
12th:  I am thankful my LO is getting back to his old self
13th:  I am so thankful and happy to be alive
14th:  I am thankful for a great GP service
15th: I am thankful for my gut instinct
16th: I am thankful for the gorgeous sunshine
17th: I am thankful for the time and urge to clean my blinds.  Long overdue but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment